Example Dir .com Priyanka Chopra released her third song I Can’t Make You Love Me ~ InfOGyan
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Priyanka Chopra released her third song I Can’t Make You Love Me


Priyanka Chopra has finally released her third song, I Can’t Make You Love Me. She had also impressed the masses earlier with her singles like In My City and Exotic. Being wrapped up by the shoot of the film Mary Kom where she will be in the leading the role has headed all the way to New York City from where she launched this much awaited song.

After Exotic, Priyanka Chopra releases her third song I Can’t Make You Love Me!

Ms Chopra tweeted the release of this song. She wrote “*deep breath* here it is…. ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’… https://itunes.apple.com/in/album/i-cant-make-you-love-me-single/id860244346  and asked the views of the listeners.
The song is in fact an electro pop version of the same song sung by Bonnie Raitt which had gone hit in 1991. PC had earlier said that Bonnie is one of the people for her becoming a singer. She said that her cover is different because the original song is a ballad and in this version of the song, they have used dance music. It seems like Priyanka has given her tribute to her singing inspiration.

Priyanka is showered with praises soon after the release of the song I Can’t Make You Love Me, and said that it became a big hit. Only you can decide if it is a bigger hit than the previous two songs In My City and Exotic. So, go and download it from iTunes.

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment